Weekly Children’s & Youth Programs:
- Sunday school during the sermon for fifth-graders and younger. They are escorted to the Sunday school room after the Children’s Message and brought back after the sermon
- The MIX, the church’s mid-week ministry that has a longer Bible Study and other parts to foster intergenerational relationships September through April.
The Atascadero United Methodist Church offers a variety of programs for children, youth and families of young children.
- Family Events: Several times throughout the year, we have gatherings for families with children and multi-generational events. See our calendar to see what’s coming up.
- The MIX: A mid-week multi-generational student ministry, meets the first three Wednesdays of the month, September through April.
- Middle School Youth Group: Children in the sixth through eighth grades.
- Senior High Youth Group: Youth in the ninth through 12th grades.
- Vacation Bible School: This is held for one week each summer for children going into kindergarten through entering fifth grade, with those entering the sixth grade and older serving as volunteers.
Each year we typically host several events for families: